.

.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Launch



Nathalie and I have come to the conclusion that there is never going to be a perfect time to have a baby.

It's not like launching the space shuttle where they wait for various weather and planetary conditions to line up just right to a predetermined mathematical formula. Having a baby is going to be like what Hurricane Katrina was for us: an unexpected surprise that will alter our lives forever.

Except having a baby won't be a disaster.

So anyway, while we're just living our lives trying to find a good day to launch our space shuttle, I've entertained myself by finding cool clothes for the future baby. The internet is full of onesies and T-shirts with funny and outrageous designs that is sure to alarm those working at the department of child services. This one had me laughing all day:




No question. I'm definitely buying this one.