.

.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Gravitational


I'm not planning on stepping on a scale anytime soon because there's no reason to get myself all depressed, but I'm quite certain that there has been an increase in my mass over the past month or so of gluttonous behavior. Amazingly, the majority of my pants still fit without the danger of ripping a seam or the pants button popping off. A quite perplexing quandary. This leads me to make the following conclusions:
1. I haven't gained any weight.
         - or -
2. The waistline of my pants have slowly been stretched out by my slowly growing belly. It'll only be a matter of time before I hit the maximum stretchability of the fabric.
Regardless, I need to get back to eating better and exercising. Easier said than done of course. And I laughed because these thoughts went through my head while I was eating my second slice of pecan pie and contemplating whether or not to top it off with some more ice cream.