.

.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Circumvent

It's sad when you start to yawn at 9 pm because you're getting close to bedtime. It's even more sad when you start doing this at a rock concert, like I did last night at the House of Blues. I did my best to stifle my yawns the best I could, but I'm sure it was noticed.

Lifehouse put on a great show and were very entertaining, but my body was confused as to why I was still awake and kept sending telegram yawns to my brain. Eventually my body just gave up and left me alone after about a half hour of continual yawning. Good thing I decided not to drink. A little alcohol would have probably done me in.

In other news, the ominous June 6, 2006, passed by without as much as a whimper. An associate at work, who's the biggest religious freak, was convinced that the world was coming to an end on that day and showed up to work wearing very peculiar clothing. But other than that, not much happened. Or at least to me. I'm sure tragedy occurred across the world as it does every day, but it was just another day for me and my friends.