.

.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Documentation

There was always a fear of things going on my permanent record. How many times did some highschool teacher or principal warn me about how something will go down on my permanent record to haunt me forever?

The way those guys were talking it up, a few wrong comments, and then your future is trashed forever. You would rather be a victim of identity theft than have something negative written down on your permanent record.

But then as time goes on, you realize that those were obviously empty threats with absolutely no substance. This mystical permanent record either doesn't exist, or doesn't really have any influence. Or, it could actually be that something is indeed written down someplace, but obviously nobody has an interest in looking at those files.

So, I wonder what my permanent record is doing right now.