.

.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Unleaded




It's nice not having to fork up $3.09 a gallon for regular unleaded anymore. But I'd be more than happy to pay that again if I get to spend more time in Maui.

Things tend to cost a bit more over in Maui ($6.50 for a gallon of milk!), but people are so laid back, it's as if nobody really cares. I kind of cared at first, but then you put on your flipflops, stroll out to the beach, and contemplate the insignificance of everthing while enjoying another perfect day in tropical paradise, and then you realize, the price of milk really doesn't matter all that much. You're more interested in where you can find a fresh coconut, or where you should go snorkel next.

I thought California was laid back, but it's a whole different level in Maui.


Pictures and more stories to come.
Also, wedding pictures are in.
I'll post the web address soon.