.

.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Rainfall

We recently upgraded our shower head from the usual run-of-the-mill shower head to this monstrous thing with a million nozzles on it. You stand under it and its a sensation that I've never experienced before. It's like showering under a warm waterfall.

The checkout lady at the hardware store was raving about this shower head while Nathalie and I were paying for it. We initially thought she was a bit crazy, but after experiencing this shower, we know what she's talking about and can actually justify her very zealous approval of our selection.

I find myself making excuses to take more showers during the day just so I can stand under this thing and envelop my body in this waterfall of a shower. Nathalie is doing the same. Thank goodness the showerhead actually is a water saving model. I'm forseeing an increase in the water bill.