.

.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Secret message

My God... it's full of stars
My God... it's full of stars

My Dearest Nathalie,
Perhaps you'll stumble upon the key to decoding this post and reading this letter. Maybe you'll come across it like how we came across each other. Randomly. Serendipitously. When the time is right. When the circumstances are right.

Nathalie, I want you to never doubt my love for you. I want you to know the comfort of my love, and that you have all of it. You own all of it. And it's only for you.

Not a day goes by when I'm thankful to have you in my life. I can't remember a time in the past when I have been happier. Or more fulfilled. Or more loved.

And I hope to return that love every day.
For I wake up every day feeling refreshed because of you.
And I wake up every day knowing I'm loved and wanted.
You give me strength.
You give me courage.
You give me life.

I'm sorry that you had to read what you did. It is a relic from my past. I had no idea that was left on my computer.
I'm sorry for the tears.
I'm sorry for the ache.

I know you understand.
And I know you have no doubt.
I know you know my love.
But I'm sorry anyway.

I love you Nat.
My Cutie-butt.
My Natbug.
My wife.