.

.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Holla

A recent jetski mishap resulted in the unfortunate and terminal death of my cellphone. Water and electronics don't do so well, especially if the water in question is Lake Ponchartrain.

I'm tempted to go off on a tangent and talk about how I hate Cingular... but, to focus: I take this opportunity to terminate my contract early and move to Verizon. Best thing I've ever done and worth every penny of that temination fee.

So I'm playing around with my new phone inbetween cases, and ran across an amazing bit of technology. My new little cell phone is smart enough to "read" your contact list, so that you can dial any of the numbers by just saying the name. Other phones have a similar feature, but require training the phone to recognize your voice. This new phone just figured it out on its own.

Now that's amazing. Or as Gwen Stefani would say, That shit is bananas.
B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

Speaking of which, my friend Drew misheard the lyrics, and thought the chorus went:
I ain't no Harlem fat girl!